Blog ping services Ping Your Podcast

Friday 1 July 2011

ELITE ALLIANCE REVIEW

Hi all,

Just want to give you an update on what happens in Elite Alliance.
Something has happend, in this case for the worse.

Since 23th of june I'm waiting for the withdrawl of my money I nvested in Elite Alliance.
After the period of 48h that it could take to handle this refund, nothing happened and I wrote a support ticket to ask information about that.
Until today I haven't received any responce to it. Neighter have I seen my money returning into my account.

Now the site is marked as suspended when I try to get into my backoffice.

I would advice everybody who has read earlier post about Elite Alliance to hold and to stay away from that program for the moment untill the problems are solved or untill we mark this program as dead.

I know there where attacks by hackers and recently ( a few days ago) I read again that some hacker tried to gather information from the members about their money exchange programs and withdrawl request in Elite Alliance to steal the money from those members.

Is that the reason why the site shows up as suspended. Who knows?

We are waiting for more news


Advertyze.com | Free Opt-In Email System

No comments:

Post a Comment